Otatso Wetlands there's somethings we need to talk about
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
When Gabe turned to see what his other friend would say to Aoife's offer, he found that she was already turning to leave. Was it something they'd done? Or maybe she just really didn't want to travel with them. He immediately felt bad, and wanted to go after her. They had travelled together for a while after all! But a thought passed through his mind that he couldn't shake. I suppose I can't trust her anyway. She'd downright abandoned him, proving that she didn't care enough about him to even say goodbye. At this point Aoife was the only constant thing in his life, and he loved her for it.

He turned back, an expression of hurt painted upon his maw but only for a moment. Aoife asked if it was something she said, and Gabe shook his head. I don't know, but it's nothing we did wrong. Don't worry about it, I'm sure she'll be fine. He said, glancing back towards where Ynes had departed from. Then he swept her from his thoughts with one very large broom and let the smile return to his face. Well that's ok. We still have each other right? Where to next, demon princess?
Messages In This Thread
there's somethings we need to talk about - by Ynes - April 23, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Gabe - April 25, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Aoife - April 29, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Ynes - April 29, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Gabe - April 30, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Gabe - May 25, 2017, 06:27 AM