Otatso Wetlands there's somethings we need to talk about
Rebel Princess
39 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
[table width=80%][tr][td]
I asked Thalia and we can assume the pair brought Dawn back home safely after making a small trip to the sea and back. We can start a new thread wherever we want to start their adventure!

She truly smiled, forgetting about Ynes as suddenly as their meeting had gone. Whether she was there or not did no longer matter; what mattered was their adventure now. Reunited with Gabe, she felt stronger than ever, as if fate had bound them in a way. Something good had to be awaiting them, even though Aoife was not that much of an optimist. I'm sure Dawn'll like ya too - the thing is, I promised to take her to the sea and back. Care to walk double the distance?[/tr][/td][/table]

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick

**Adopt a Lyall sibling!**
Messages In This Thread
there's somethings we need to talk about - by Ynes - April 23, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Gabe - April 25, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Aoife - April 29, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Ynes - April 29, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Gabe - April 30, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Aoife - May 31, 2017, 02:12 PM