Dragoncrest Cliffs 46 & 2 ahead of me
44 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Joining 
@Thuringwethil, but anyone is welcome! <3
[table width=65%][tr][td]

How much time had passed since her arrival into the Teekon wilds?

Uma had not bothered to keep track of days gone by, and thus she did not know whether it had been months or merely weeks since her departure from the Merry-Andrews posse. What reigned true, however, was that she had covered a remarkable amount of ground in that span of time, especially since she had spent the latter portion of it alone, emaciated, and weak. The snowy wolf had traveled southward, yet she found herself drawn back to the sea where her adventures—or misadventures—had begun. 

Her return north was mapped and guided by the nighttime stars; it was only during the chilly Spring nights that she  traveled, preferring to sleep during the hours of the sun. The journey was made alone, unlike her visit to southern areas, in which an endearing, eccentric  young girl traveled by her side. She had lost Feint a long while ago, yet it saddened her to remember  the younger female. Hopefully, Feint had simply gone to find her own way in life. The girl was annoying, but Uma had grown fond of her nevertheless and hated to even consider that anything bad had happened to her.

It was water under the bridge, now. 

Her pale paws carried her towards a sprawling forest comprised of massive, regal trees which stood as sentinals to the wolf pack beyond. The favorable aromas of brine and water permeated the air and the faint whispers of the sea sounded from the distance. This pack she fervently sought was the first she had detected upon coming to the Teekon, and it was where she wished to recover from her starved travels. It was where she wished to make her home. Pausing just short of the Drageda borders Uma thrust her pointed snout towards the navy-blue sky and its twinkling stars. Then, she sang her song of summons.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
46 & 2 ahead of me - by Uma - April 26, 2017, 12:23 AM
RE: 46 & 2 ahead of me - by Dio - April 27, 2017, 01:42 AM
RE: 46 & 2 ahead of me - by Uma - April 29, 2017, 06:15 PM
RE: 46 & 2 ahead of me - by Dio - May 01, 2017, 01:23 AM
RE: 46 & 2 ahead of me - by Uma - May 13, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: 46 & 2 ahead of me - by Dio - May 24, 2017, 02:13 AM
RE: 46 & 2 ahead of me - by Uma - May 28, 2017, 04:42 PM
RE: 46 & 2 ahead of me - by Dio - June 03, 2017, 10:29 PM