Stone Circle world war me
7 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Joining 
Hoping for maybe @Calloon , but anyone is welcome :D

[table width=75%][tr][td]

It was Calloon's capture and subsequent disappearance that initially caused her to question the world she was born into, the only world she had ever known. The Sinis had taken two of her siblings-- her sister and sweet Calloon--and yet, the violence of war continued. Desi was too peaceful a creature to glean any happiness from the life she was living on the Mountainside. She did not doubt that her taken siblings were no longer alive, and rather than seeing more of them die {something she simply could not bear}, Desi opted to leave the MonoSinis permanently. 

She did not inform her remaining brothers and sisters of her imminent departure, afraid that they would try to convince her not to go. Instead of risking confrontation {which she deeply despised}, the young wolf turned her back on it all. She escaped the dreadful chaos of her upbringing, choosing to soothe her budding wanderlust, instead. Her favorite celebration of them all was Tundavi and while she had made her plans to leave long ago, she could not bring herself to miss one last Springtime festival. A few nights afterward, Desi slipped away and into the night.

Weeks later, her dainty paws eventually brought her to what was obviously pack territory, its well marked borders drawing the line between visitation and trespass. Seating herself along the safe side of the border, the gray she-wolf cast her pretty mug skyward, eyelids closing over brilliant blue eyes as her wolfsong cut through the silence of the forest. She lowered her maw to its original position and settled down to wait in the dappled sunlight. Patience was a strong point for Desi, thus she did not mind waiting, so long as she was not ignored. Gods willing, her summons would be addressed.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
world war me - by Desi - April 26, 2017, 03:51 AM
RE: world war me - by Calloon - April 29, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: world war me - by Desi - April 29, 2017, 10:29 PM
RE: world war me - by Calloon - May 02, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: world war me - by Desi - May 30, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: world war me - by Calloon - June 03, 2017, 02:44 PM