Stone Circle world war me
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Sorry for the late reply!

[table width=80%][tr][td]The Wise Ones worked in mysterious ways. The ghostly boy had seen them toying with both him and the many wolves he had met. Their game that was controlling their lives was an interesting game to be playing - at least, it seemed like it to the dove. Now that life had settled for him, he didn't know what to expect. Were they angry? Were they glad he had not given up his life to die like a loyal servant of his family? He was uncertain, but that uncertainty brought him adventure and freedom.

When a familiar voice rang through the air his heart began pumping faster. While it sounded... older than he remembered, it was still a sound that he had heard all throughout his youth. He did not dare believe it; did not dare move until he had taken a few shaky breaths to shake off the tension that had taken over his lithe and agile form. It was after that that he rushed to the borders, spotting her fairly-pale coat nearly immediately. She had grown so much... And here he was, having not even paid attention to how much the time had changed him.

He padded toward her, golden-ringed eyes observing her for a minute before his tail started swaying high in the air. He had so much to ask and tell her, but a word never left his lips. Instead, a throaty whine was murmured as he scooted closer, grey muzzle poking the air around her excitedly.[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
world war me - by Desi - April 26, 2017, 03:51 AM
RE: world war me - by Calloon - April 29, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: world war me - by Desi - April 29, 2017, 10:29 PM
RE: world war me - by Calloon - May 02, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: world war me - by Desi - May 30, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: world war me - by Calloon - June 03, 2017, 02:44 PM