Stone Circle world war me
7 Posts
Ooc — Killi
no worries! <3

[table width=75%][tr][td]

The sound of movement flowed through the forest, alerting her that she was most likely soon to be confronted by someone. Nevertheless, her ears lifted to full mast and her cobalt eyes squinted to peer as deeply as they possibly could. A white figure materialized, and because of the faintly familiar scent, pallid fur and lithe physique, she had her suspicions about who this could be, and those suspicions served to make her tail thump the earth twice or thrice in excitement and hopeful anticipation.

It couldn't be... but it was. It was Calloon. He was not dead!

In response to his nosing of the air around her, Desi aimed her pink tongue towards his face, seeking to plant a few celebratory kisses there. The young she-wolf was not beyond showing a little affection, but to him -- a brother presumed dead -- she gave it freely, her tail now wagging at a rapid and steady pace, hindquarters lifting off the earth so that she stood on all fours. He did not speak, but this did not concern Desi. He appeared to be just as thrilled by their reunion as she; perhaps words were lost on him for the moment.

Calloon, she spoke, a soft whine sounding from within her creamy throat. I thought you were dead... Her voice held its usual soft tones, but in spite of the gravity of their circumstances, Desi spoke with calm dignity. Is our sister here, too? With you? she wondered hopefully, pulling her face away to look at him properly whilst they exchanged information.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
world war me - by Desi - April 26, 2017, 03:51 AM
RE: world war me - by Calloon - April 29, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: world war me - by Desi - April 29, 2017, 10:29 PM
RE: world war me - by Calloon - May 02, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: world war me - by Desi - May 30, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: world war me - by Calloon - June 03, 2017, 02:44 PM