Stone Circle world war me
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]It wasn't strange to hear he was presumed dead by his family - he had not come back after his unfortunate yet thrill-filled adventure that separated him from his home-pack. A part of him had always longed to see his family again, but he was sure Father would've never accepted a presumed dead, disgraceful son back under his rule. No, the Monos were above that. The strong were wanted, the weak were abandoned; and so was life. Luckily his journey had been filled with much joy, and apparently he had a thing for old witches since 2 had helped him with his troubles so far. He whined at words, wanting to tell her everything but he simply couldn't. He couldn't tell their sister had been killed - that her lifeless head had been thrown in his cell and had robbed him of his voice. He couldn't tell how not long after he had ripped his own tongue - that he had survived a dangerous dive in the river and how Jewels had saved him. Why now - why me that cannot speak? I bring trouble and cause more for myself, oh Desi...

He shook his head, form stilling as he stood there - sadness drifting on the wind that ruffled through his ghostly feathers of dove grey, carrying it to her without a sound. It was as of all joy had been sucked from his aura - that her words had caused an emotional explosion within the young man.[/tr][/td][/table]
Messages In This Thread
world war me - by Desi - April 26, 2017, 03:51 AM
RE: world war me - by Calloon - April 29, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: world war me - by Desi - April 29, 2017, 10:29 PM
RE: world war me - by Calloon - May 02, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: world war me - by Desi - May 30, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: world war me - by Calloon - June 03, 2017, 02:44 PM