Stone Circle world war me
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
It were knives thrust into his sensitive heart hat made him gasp for air, the sadness enough to kill. He had never wanted to admit it, but even though he had been born to serve a wicked and treated as such by the parents who were supposed to love him, he missed them. He missed home, even though only fragments remained inside his memories. The Wise Ones were to blame; he had angered them by defying their wishes and choosing to live. He was not worthy of precious memories anymore; all he had was the present, but now the past was coming back to haunt him. It was insane how hard he had begged for this moment to happen, yet now regretted even thinking of it. Desi understood; she understood the pain of losing family. Surely she had seen more death on the battlefield, not to mention her missing-now-found ghostly brother and the unfortunate death of one of their sisters.

He inched closer at her question, a mere soundless whimper escaping his tongueless mouth. He bowed before her, head pointed up as a knight being knighted would, opening his maw to reveal the curse that had been put on him.
Messages In This Thread
world war me - by Desi - April 26, 2017, 03:51 AM
RE: world war me - by Calloon - April 29, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: world war me - by Desi - April 29, 2017, 10:29 PM
RE: world war me - by Calloon - May 02, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: world war me - by Desi - May 30, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: world war me - by Calloon - June 03, 2017, 02:44 PM