Stone Circle I can't be told it can't be done
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny could see the displeasure on Dawn's face and was not surprised by it. After all he had been the first to leave, and when he did obviously something happened. He stared back at Dawn with a sad but calm look before tearing his gaze away to see Valette's arrival. Sunny had no time to greet her as he was tackled by his father. He yelped in surprise but snuggled under his father's familiar chin, closing his eyes as he fought back his regret and shame.

"Daddy..What did i do?"  he whispered hoarsely, licking beneath the large grey chin and sitting still for the rough and honestly welcome grooming. Remembering his new alpha was watching he nudged his father toward the borders, standing up to go with him "Dad...the borders. You gotta get back" he whispered between him and his father. 

The words of acceptance weren't lost on him though and he smiled brightly, happy and sad all at once. He was being let go to become his own wolf, but he was also losing the guidance and love of his dad. He swallowed and took a deep breath, his tail wagging behind him "I hope I can come visit..." he admitted. He didnt plan on leaving Easthollow anytime soon, but surely a visit with his family wouldnt hurt.

Then he grew serious and felt his shoulders sag. There was news he wanted to tell Gray and Dawn but he wasnt sure Valette would want him to. "Valette...may I..may I tell Daddy about.." he couldnt say the name. It hurt him to say or think about the deceased Uncle and alpha he had loved, imagine what it would do to his wife.
Messages In This Thread
I can't be told it can't be done - by Grayday Sr. - April 27, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - April 28, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - April 28, 2017, 03:07 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 01, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - May 02, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Addie - May 03, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 09, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - May 13, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Addie - May 14, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 17, 2017, 11:31 PM