Stone Circle I can't be told it can't be done
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
So now they all knew about Steady's death. Sunny heaved a sigh as Valette told Grayday that he could choose where he wanted to be, and Sunny noted the aggravation and bitterness in her tone. She was angry with Daddy Gray, and Sunny wondered why. After thinking for a few moments all he could wonder was if Gray had told Valette that he was leaving for good. Everyone was upset now and Sunny felt it was his fault, if he had only waited until the visit to ask if he could come back to Easthollow maybe everyone would be in a less foul mood.

Standing up he looked at his father and at Dawn, then toward Adeline and Valette. He wanted to apologise so badly, but what good would it do now? He had messed up awfully bad. With an unsteady voice and watery eyes he approached his father and spoke quietly "Its my fault. Everything..all this negativity. If I had waited to leave Morningside until today, maybe everything wouldn't be so tense. Im sorry dad...im really sorry.."  he murmured softly. His nose quivered gently as he sniffed at the familiar scent of his father.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
I can't be told it can't be done - by Grayday Sr. - April 27, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - April 28, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - April 28, 2017, 03:07 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 01, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - May 02, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Addie - May 03, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 09, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - May 13, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Addie - May 14, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 17, 2017, 11:31 PM