Dragoncrest Cliffs this is the gold which we have struck
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Wildfire decides to keep her silence and she only gives her a single look before she focuses on the woman in front of them. She hadn’t known she’d been a mother when she’d seen her before but the information hadn’t come up. She glances into the distance for the girl in consideration. She does not come to her steps for safety against an oppressor or for a reason to find a better fitting. They are simply neighbors and the move is logical but the entire thing leaves a terrible taste in the back of her throat she can’t easily wash away.

It has not been long since she’d seen the matriarch and the meeting may have been tense but there’s little left to prove she’d simple leave. What about the other wolves beneath her rule? All the unknowns pile against the woman and her child upon her doorsteps.

“I see,” she stiffly says, lifting her nose a little as she tries to fill in the blanks with what information she has. “You may stay in the southern part of the forest for now, until we search the area. You will not take from our caches but you may hunt and will have a guard. When my scouts return, we will decide whether you stay or go.” If anything, she can try to get more information out of her while they wait for answers but the promising relationship between Drageda and the Nereides has crashed all too suspiciously. Thuringwethil lifts her nose and calls, first, for @Arlo as the family’s guards, and @Dio, @Eske, and @Hush.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
this is the gold which we have struck - by Kalika - May 01, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: this is the gold which we have struck - by Antumbra - May 06, 2017, 03:47 PM
RE: this is the gold which we have struck - by Dio - May 10, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: this is the gold which we have struck - by Arlo - May 14, 2017, 07:00 PM
RE: this is the gold which we have struck - by Dio - May 23, 2017, 09:50 PM