Swiftcurrent Creek To Save you I'd murder the world
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace had finished his border patrol, his jogging his hunting he was now just sitting watching the sky and it's clouds. He sat at the edge of the border where the blood still stained the ground from the fight that stole Bones from them all. The blood still figuratively stained his paws and his jaws though it was invisible to all but him. Like a dark wraith a shadow man he sat there frozen and watching.

What he was watching for even he didn't know. Maybe he was hoping he would see Bones come loping over the hills with a grin and her voice carrying a kindly Ahoy there but he was not sure. He had not known the girl well, but it affected him none the less to have someone stolen from his new family and that is what it was his family and he would lay his life down for each and everyone one of them as sure as he would take his next breath. He hadn't had a chance to save Bones, but he would save the next one and the next one after that he would save everyone he could if only to atone for the fact that he couldn't save her.

Head down and blue eyes gazed down at his paws unseeing as he relived and refocused on that night beneath the darkness. Every blow he took and gave every noise he heard and he could not figure out for the life of him, why they hadn't been able to save her other than the fact that she had run to save them all.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 11, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 12, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 12, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 12, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 13, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 13, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 16, 2014, 09:32 AM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Bazi - May 18, 2014, 12:55 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 18, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 18, 2014, 04:29 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Bazi - May 19, 2014, 03:03 AM