Swiftcurrent Creek To Save you I'd murder the world
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Don't you just love in-laws lol
Jace would have growled in frustration had he known the warrior of old had not eaten in many weeks. Jace sat back on his haunches to look into the face of Ferdie. The question he had been asked he was unsure if it were to his plea or if it was much deeper than that. He deduced that it was much deeper than that. He studied the grizzled head of his friend and licked the tears away and the dried blood. That question has many answers friend.

Jace shifted his weight to get more of the matted fur that the brute carried. Do you ask me why I need you? or do you ask me why Fox turns you away? Or perhaps you ask me why you and I are plagued with an infliction we can do hardly anything to overcome? Which question do you want the answer to my friend? I don't know if I hvae them all but i'll try for you Ferdie. For you i'd answer all the questions and murder the world. He had grown fond of the brute in front of him almost as a father figure and he hated to see him so hurt.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 11, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 12, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 12, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 12, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 13, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 13, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 16, 2014, 09:32 AM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Bazi - May 18, 2014, 12:55 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 18, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 18, 2014, 04:29 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Bazi - May 19, 2014, 03:03 AM