Swiftcurrent Creek To Save you I'd murder the world
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace knew sky was near, she was hardly ever far when another was hurt or in pain. However, he could not focus on her at the moment he had to focus on Ferdie make the brute see that he still mattered that he still needed to care.

Jace was slowly getting most of the matted blood, but it was slow going and he spoke softly in his low voice. Yes Ferdie I need you. I am a loner in a family pack. I fear getting to close to others for fear that I will hurt them or worse kill them and no one understands. They assume that this infliction can just be gone at my words, when that is not so. Even Bazi thinks I can overcome this as easily as I would hunt for the pack and that is not so. You adn you alone know what I am about and Ferdie I don't have my father anymore with me, but I have you and I need you. I also care about you, I hate to see you like this. You are a good man who has a lot to offer and just because Fox can't see that, because she's too intent upon seeking a mate that is young and virile doesn't mean that you aren't. You just have to find your place this pack is hard to do that in, but I have faith that you can my friend. With you here i'm not so alone. He licked again at the blood that matted his fur worrying out the knots with his teeth. He did not know if his words would ring true but he hoped so, because he knew that Ferdie needed to rally or he would die.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 11, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 12, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 12, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 12, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 13, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 13, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 16, 2014, 09:32 AM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Bazi - May 18, 2014, 12:55 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 18, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 18, 2014, 04:29 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Bazi - May 19, 2014, 03:03 AM