Swiftcurrent Creek To Save you I'd murder the world
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Popping in as per Kris's suggestion - but feel free to ignore me in the posting order!

Somehow, Ferdie managed to lose her - by crossing the creek or hiding in a bush, she wasn't sure. The air was too thick with the scent of wolf to track properly, and it took her quite some time to locate the decrepit male again. When she did, he was part of a strange gathering of wolves, and he looked.. well, not right. She stopped some distance away, watching the interactions in front of her intently whilst catching her breath from the run.There was something about the way he spoke and carried himself that made the hair on Bazi's neck stand on end, and Jace's pleading only strengthened the feeling that something wasn't quite as it should be.

"Sky, you need to get away from here, right now."

Ice gripped the Beta's heart. The whispered words between Jace and Ferdie, the former's 'problem'.. what if Ferdie was the one with the issue? He certainly looked rabid now, shivering despite the pleasant temperature. Was he sick? Was it affecting his mind? The very thought was enough to make her feel sick. "Nightingale, Sky - come," she hissed, flat-eared and glaring. The two girls were practically on top of Ferdie, whose normally placid eyes glowed hotly with emotion. They needed to get out of there, and let Jace deal with whatever monsters bubbled beneath the surface. Sky might be willing to sacrifice the safety of them all for whatever madness gripped Ferdie, but Bazi was not.
Messages In This Thread
To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 11, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 12, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 12, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 12, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 13, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 13, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 16, 2014, 09:32 AM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Bazi - May 18, 2014, 12:55 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Sky - May 18, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Jace - May 18, 2014, 04:29 PM
RE: To Save you I'd murder the world - by Bazi - May 19, 2014, 03:03 AM