Morningside Cuesta Yes if I ever lose my eyes, Oh if I won't have to cry no more.
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The woman whipped her head round to face him, and she hushed him with a hiss. Once Kieran realised why, he nodded at her and padded a little closer, making sure to be as quiet as he could. "Sorry," he murmered, glancing breifly to his side. His gaze swept over the golden lady again, and his eyes lit up in excitement when she spoke again. She had not answered his previous question about being a Morningsider, but that did not matter anymore. The thought had been pushed from his mind as the prospect of a big game hunt loomed over him.

"No... but it sounds so much fun!" his tone, despite whispering, was rushed and filled with excitement. As of right now, even if this woman happened to be an outsider, he would have still tried to hunt with her. After all, how could he pass up the opportunity to hunt something big? To bring it pack to the pack and have everyone realise he could be mature and hunt for his packmates? He couldn't! Imagine his fathers face when he brought home a huge meal!
English * French
Messages In This Thread