Morningside Cuesta Yes if I ever lose my eyes, Oh if I won't have to cry no more.
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
"Hello, niece Dawn," Sunspot replied, both amused and heartened by the younger wolf's greeting. Her tail whisked in pleasure as she gave a quick re-cap of what she'd already told Kieran. Then, realizing that she hadn't yet gotten the boy's name, she turned to him. "What's your name, by the way? I'm 'Aunt Sunspot', as you've already heard."

Once introductions were out of the way, she finally got back to answering the questions her two young companions were probably dying to hear. "There is some actual biting and attacking in store, if everything goes well," she said with a lash of her tail, looking between the two. "If the doe proves to be as weak as I think she is, we'll keep at her until she tires out. I'm gonna get her first, just to make sure her kicks aren't at full strength, and then, when I say so, you two will get your turns. This is a big animal, and those legs of her ain't a joke, alright? I don't want to be bringing either of you to your parents with your brains bursting out, so you both gotta do as I say."

She eyed Dawn and then Kieran, with her hawkish gaze. "Got it?"
Messages In This Thread