Morningside Cuesta Yes if I ever lose my eyes, Oh if I won't have to cry no more.
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
Sunspot took her time, wanting the doe to be good and tired before she let the kids too near it. Even she was a bit wary of those hind legs, though she'd proved to herself time and again that she could duck and weave with the best of them. Still, they weren't anything to be trifled with, and Sunspot gave the doe a few exploratory nips before finally striking out and doing her worst. Like her brother's, the huntress's bite was vice-like and devastating. The doe let out a startled scream and tried to jerk away, only succeeding in further tearing her flesh.

Only when their quarry began to kick out did Sunspot release it, and turned to grin at her two young charges.

"Looks like she's ready. Keep an eye out for her hooves, and only go for her uninjured back leg, alright? That way, if she gets ya, she'll get ya with the leg I already weakened. Now, have at her!" she instructed, tail wagging gaily. "Don't worry about holding on!" she callled after them. "Just get her bleeding, and she'll be ours before ya know it!"
Messages In This Thread