Heron Lake Plateau count me in unnanounced.
22 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
The white wolf licked his lips, a look of satisfaction on the sharp features of his face. Taking the half-eaten kill from the unknown coyote's cache had not been the most honest moment of his life, but it had by far not been the most dishonest either, which gave him the room to feel perfectly content with his actions. Not that he wouldn't had it been the most dishonest moment of his life, but we don't need to get into that one. The Demonte snapped a brittle bone between his teeth and dug at the marrow momentarily before tossing it aside and aiming for more easily attainable scraps of meat elsewhere on the carcass.

The sun warming his back was comfortable, even as it grazed the less-than-pretty wound midway down his back. It had come from his former alpha only a week prior - a man who had been oddly displeased to find his mate enjoying the company of another far more than she'd ever enjoyed his, the other being Trouvère, needless to say. In his professional opinion, the encounter had been worth it even though the wound stung from time to time. Her mate had been old and stupid and she was far too pretty to be wasted on a man who complained of joint aches when he climbed on top of her. Really, he'd done them both a favor. Maybe he'd appreciate his girl a little more now and strive to be less dull.

In any event, Tru swallowed the last bit of meat and stood to give his coat a good shake. His hair was wily and unkept as always, giving him the rogue-ish appearance he preferred for himself. With an almost lazy sigh, he turned his head to gaze about him thoughtfully. What, oh what, would he do with himself today...
Messages In This Thread
count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 03, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - May 11, 2017, 12:49 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 11, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Darcia - May 11, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - May 12, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 16, 2017, 06:41 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Darcia - May 17, 2017, 12:36 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - May 23, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 26, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Darcia - June 10, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - June 11, 2017, 03:43 AM