Heron Lake Plateau count me in unnanounced.
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
He had only begun by gradually ranging out, bit by tiny, painstaking bit.. but he had rebuilt enough courage in following herds across the Tuktu to make this a whole lot easier. Silas had traveled further than he had planned, but once out here, it did not feel so bad--and he stayed at it, day after day, letting his nose lead him wherever it needed to. He hadn't been back to the Glade for quite a time now, not that he had ever come to make a presence for himself there, all awkwardly ill-fitting to their aspirations for bold warriors. All the same, he liked the lushness spring brought back to the lands and the prey alike. Hours would burn away just chasing, tracking.. doing what exactly he felt like he just should, somehow.

When he lost track of a trio of deer he had been tailing for a morning, he realized they had started to carry him a path towards the Glade. He began to head back towards it, but felt a twisting in his gut when he did; would he be welcome at all? They had been busy with a misplaced Tapat, last he had known. There was the allure of.. just not doing that, suddenly. Maybe this way would be easier? Maybe he should just roll with his distance, and not look back? Although it made him feel bad for thinking that way. He felt a sullen ugliness beginning to creep up on him, but thankfully, scenery granted him distraction. He jogged faster, and then even faster until he started to spy the shape of another wolf ahead. This drew him in, ears up and eyes wide.

Silas did approach all on his own, but it was done so very carefully the second he identified the wolf as the inevitable stranger. His tail gave an uncertain little wag when his steps slowed down enough to creep up closer towards the older male. He wondered swiftly, should he say hi? Everything about his posture suggested a neutral, hesitantly friendly, greeting.. so he went with that getting his message across for right now.

Messages In This Thread
count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 03, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - May 11, 2017, 12:49 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 11, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Darcia - May 11, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - May 12, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 16, 2017, 06:41 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Darcia - May 17, 2017, 12:36 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - May 23, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 26, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Darcia - June 10, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - June 11, 2017, 03:43 AM