Heron Lake Plateau count me in unnanounced.
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
Gladly, he forfeit the lead of this to the older males but concern kept him from excusing himself entirely. They gathered, and he continued to feel his typical uneasiness, so was more than willing to leech off the pale male's confidence and continue to follow his lead. "Oh.. no, not lost-lost. I was tracking some deer, but lost those for now," he explained as he shifted his weight uncomfortably and glanced between the two, wary of the scrutiny of the second stranger and fessing up to his dead trail--some tracker he was with that for a piece of a first impression. He didn't want to say too much about the Glade's claim not being very far away, considering the distance he looked to put himself between it and himself now that he had a decent enough opportunity to do so. If anyone even still remained, they shouldn't miss him, anyway.

Grievous, though, he. When he spoke, Silas' ears couldn't decide what to make of it all. He had never heard a manner of speech like that. Perhaps some of the overall meaning was lost on him, but he was made tense because of it all--yet this was nothing new, nor unexpected. "I don't know..?" The Ostrega would need to know more. He hoped that the older males would fill in the blanks more appropriately so he could figure out what he was doing here--and how he was supposed to actually answer something like that. He just wanted a life, something peaceful, and something worthwhile. Something that somehow suited him. So far, it seemed an elusive goal; he was not sure where else to look.
Messages In This Thread
count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 03, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - May 11, 2017, 12:49 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 11, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Darcia - May 11, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - May 12, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 16, 2017, 06:41 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Darcia - May 17, 2017, 12:36 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - May 23, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 26, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Darcia - June 10, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - June 11, 2017, 03:43 AM