Heron Lake Plateau count me in unnanounced.
94 Posts
Ooc —
SORRY FOR HOLDING THIS UP ALL YEAR D: <3 <3 <3

Grievous was amused by the boy's apprehension, and could understand it fully, even if he didn't necessarily agree with it. If any of them were truly a threat to the other, he was sure it would've been known by now, and he had no particular interest in knowing where they were from or what they had been through. Most of that felt irrelevant to him. "Thy smell of no sickness, and appearances suggest thou art intelligent enough to at least survive alone... What more must I know? I suppose I could ask for thine history, or thine loyalty, but only time brings forth such things and I find little need to ask for them when it would be quite easy for thee to lie. Wolves come and go, and thy would either like companionship or not." He looked towards the palest of the trio, who had yet to lose interest himself, and he smiled. "It is all I seek for myself -- among other things, as I am a wolf who craves duty and those to protect... but all that will indeed come later should fortune smile upon me."

He knew both men had their skeptics of him, a very large and dangerous stranger, and he was not keen on begging either for their bodies to join his stead. Rather than wait for either to decide if he was worth the chance or not, he said: "I will not take any more of thy time. The forest I have come to want is nearer to the sea." He motioned in the direction of the shadewood, and in the same movement turned his body towards it. "If either of thee find yourselves in that direction, remember I would be glad to have thy company... and learn more about you," he added, looking pointedly at Silas, "if that is what thy wish."

And with a small incline of his nose, and a politely detached "gentleman," he turned fully to be on his way again.
Messages In This Thread
count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 03, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - May 11, 2017, 12:49 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 11, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Darcia - May 11, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - May 12, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 16, 2017, 06:41 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Darcia - May 17, 2017, 12:36 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - May 23, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Trouvère - May 26, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Darcia - June 10, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: count me in unnanounced. - by Silas - June 11, 2017, 03:43 AM