Frogspawn Swamp before it all becomes the same old song.
22 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
She didn't take the bait, which was a shame. Tru found that girls were more likely to give it up to him if he got them emotionally vulnerable, and he thought he'd been onto something for a second there. Non-plussed, the wily DeMonte was a patient piece-of-crap. Plus, the chase was half the fun.

"Mostly just happened to stumble upon it," the pale wolf replied, "It's been a long time since I went anywhere with an actual direction in mind." He smiled. It was the truth - Trouvère was a wandering minstrel by trade. He went wherever  his whims took him, and they were the completely unpredictable sort. One day he would avoid the mountain trail because it looked difficult - the next, he'd take that same mountain trail because it looked dangerous and exciting. He was fickle and easy-going (aka careless). He did what he wanted, whenever he felt like it.  It's a miracle he hadn't been murdered yet.

"So when am I going to get you into this water with me?" Tru asked then, his tail liftng to wag over the surface, "It's nice and cool and refreshing. Plus, I'll totally let you splash me in my face - just once for free, and then you have to work for the rest."
Messages In This Thread
RE: before it all becomes the same old song. - by Trouvère - May 26, 2017, 05:23 PM