Frogspawn Swamp before it all becomes the same old song.
22 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Wanted to wrap this one up since I'm retiring this boy. Thanks for the thread! :)

Tru watched the girl paddle backwards through playfully narrowed eyes. She was going to play hard to get it seemed. Which was perfectly fine by him - he could do just the same. He had far more patience at this game than most would typically associate with a scoundrel like him. So when she gave her retort, Tru simply smiled and gave an appreciative chuckle for her wit.

"That's alright, lovely lady," the pale DeMonte commented as he too backpedaled and pulled himself up, out of the water and onto the opposite bank. He gave his coat a good shake, sending drops of water flying, then turned to give her a smile. "You gave me good company and fun conversation, as well as something beautiful to look upon for a little while. It's more than a man like me deserves," he told her, giving her a short bow, "Until we meet again."

With that, he gave her one last roguish grin and turned to continue on his way through the woods.
Messages In This Thread
RE: before it all becomes the same old song. - by Trouvère - June 30, 2017, 08:21 PM