Jade Fern Grove the seeds of love have taken hold and if we don't burn together, i'll burn alone
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
He does not try to put up a fight, does not come forward. He makes no effort to try and keep her with him and her ears plaster against the back of her head. His choice will always be her. It had never been here. Adeline closes her eyes to try and steel herself in his presence. The only thing she can feel is the tightness in her chest that threatens her lungs to seize and end there. It will be a less painful end but she forces a slow, steady breath from her nose instead.

“You were never my family,” she tells him, feeling the pain in the sentence with the same she wants to cause in him. It roils unsteadily in her stomach and she has to turn and clench her jaws. “Go be with your new one,” she adds, accentuating her childish features as her tone weakens, slowly turning from him. “I never want to see you again.” Her words are clipped and forced. With no added speed, Adeline continues her path north.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?