Moonspear but no one said nothin'
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
She quirked a brow, and a glint in her expressive eyes just may have suggested a because why not? "Just to know more, and because I can." Raised to excel in it, and certainly yet to meet a force she could not overcome or work around, the yearling hadn't found a reason not to keep scouting, as simple as it seemed laid bare like this. "I don't really need an end right now," she answered. She just liked to.

But, Moonspear. She would remember that, not that it would be difficult.

She blinked and stole a look up, presumably towards its pinnacle, despite her reservations on peeling such sights of Hydra. Maybe that explained the silent pull she felt.. because it was the highest peak for many miles. A few short strides later, she decided to share a little more. "I've traveled up the range.. from the south. No packs on it for a long time, only somewhat nearby at best.." she quipped, as if to explain her curiosity. At least keeping to the mountains had made it easier to avoid packs when so many of them preferred the valleys and lowlands along the way. "So that's why I was interested. This region seems pretty lush, so far," she observed, unable to help it.
Messages In This Thread
but no one said nothin' - by Jomyo - May 07, 2017, 02:03 AM
RE: but no one said nothin' - by Hydra - May 08, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: but no one said nothin' - by Jomyo - May 11, 2017, 12:56 AM
RE: but no one said nothin' - by Hydra - May 22, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: but no one said nothin' - by Jomyo - May 22, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: but no one said nothin' - by Hydra - May 24, 2017, 01:22 PM
RE: but no one said nothin' - by Jomyo - May 24, 2017, 05:52 PM