Silver Creek I was lightning, before the thunder
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Throws in Natashe because I haven't been posted here in a long time

Natashe had heard the howl from the borders and made her way there.She could hear Skylaris's yelps and shouts but she was too far away to hear the tone or words. Thinking her friend was being attacked she ran forward and with a mighty snarl arrived on scene to see...to see Skylaris wagging her tail and staring adoringly at a male who stood on their borders.

She lowered her raised tail and cleared her throat feeling quite foolish and then say down. She recognized the male vaguely, his name was Mawk right? She had fought alongside him when Spring was getting attacked but that was pretty much the only time she had seen him around. She knew he had left to be with his mate, and though there was a slight bitterness within her about it she had no real opinion about it.

"Mawk." She greeted with a dip of her head and then turned to Skylaris noticing how the girl looked at Mawk. She smiled and gave a soft chuckle "if you want to embrace him, go ahead. I don't think spring would think anything of it" she said completely misreading the situation.
Messages In This Thread
I was lightning, before the thunder - by Mawk - May 06, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Natashe - May 14, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Mawk - May 15, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Natashe - May 15, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Mawk - May 19, 2017, 02:35 PM