Silver Creek I was lightning, before the thunder
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Skylaris nodded. "I'm always a lady," she winked, wagging her tail to match the pace of his. She turned to see Natashe approach them, and she grinned. "Hey Natashe!" she barked, looking back to Mawk as he led out a very loud shout that made her smile a great deal. "Calm down, Mawk - It was a little while ago now. A wolf from somewhere, he was in a bad mood I guess; I just pissed him off more. I'm fine, really." Sort of a lie, but not really. She had trouble getting around a lot of the time, but overall she was fine. It rarely caused her pain these days.

"OH MY GOD REALLY AWW THAT'S SO ADORABLE OH MY GOSH I NEED TO SEE THEM WHEN THEY ARE BORN CONGRATS!" She yelled at a similar note to how he had reacted, only this was much happier. "I'll come visit for sure, ahhhh!" She had grown to love pups, much as she often didn't want to admit it. Guess Solly had changed her slightly. Speaking of Solly, Sky really needed to tell Mawk. But she waited for him to finish talking first.

"I don't know - I can howl for them if you want in a bit." She replied, flicking her tail somewhat anxiously. "Um, no, I haven't," she chuckled, but her smile soon faded slightly. "But on that topic - Errrr, how to explain?" The dove glanced at Natashe. "I kinda... umm.. was raped, I guess you could say.... But... I.... have a pup now. Soltero - Solly. My baby." She stuttered, then smiled like a goof. "I love him."
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
Messages In This Thread
I was lightning, before the thunder - by Mawk - May 06, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Natashe - May 14, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Mawk - May 15, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Skylaris - May 15, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Natashe - May 15, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: I was lightning, before the thunder - by Mawk - May 19, 2017, 02:35 PM