Swiftcurrent Creek this exam accounts for 80% of your final grade
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
For @Njal - I thought we could gather the newbies and have the Beta team tell them what's what? :D I hope it's OK to powerplay Njal outside his den.

Beta wolf of Swiftcurrent Creek. The humble part of Bazi's brain - much smaller than the rest, but present nevertheless - was still recovering from the surprise of the nomination. The dominant part told her that she deserved it for serving her pack - and it was a position that she shared with Njal, and therefore an honour halved. It was a sensible move, though, and Bazi knew that her age made her a riskier choice.

But honour made up a paltry 10% of leadership - the rest was hard graft and difficult decisions. Today, she wanted to round up the newcomers and make sure the knew how to conduct themselves beyond Swiftcurrent Creek, understood the pack's system for feeding itself, and what the surrounding territories had to offer. Njal, as the highest-ranking warden and seasoned warrior, could use it as an opportunity to spot the most physically able, and make sure border patrol was on everyone's to-do list.

She tracked her comrade to his den, where he stood guard at the door. Tuwawi's pregnancy was progressing quickly, and she needed to spend more and more time off her feet.

"Njal," Bazi whispered, smiling brightly at her Creek brother. Whatever congratulations that passed between them were silent; they were professionals, after all. "I want to gather the newbies and make sure they know how to behave themselves beyond our borders, and what the food policy is. Are you up for that? I'm sure Fox would approve." Sky, Athena, Amekaze, Razo, Serengeti, Scimitar, Cutthroat.. the Creek had been overrun recently. Bazi feared that these wolves would become Lunar or Majesty equivalents, running rampant over Jinx's territories in the west, or trespassing too close to Vale lands.
Messages In This Thread
this exam accounts for 80% of your final grade - by Bazi - May 11, 2014, 01:27 PM