Swiftcurrent Creek this exam accounts for 80% of your final grade
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#454a5f">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#44495c">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#414758">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3f4554">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3d4350"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#3a414c">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#383e47">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#353c43"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#333a3f">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#31383b">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2e3637">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2c3433">s</FONT></i></span></p>
<span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; text-transform:uppercase; color:grey;">avatar by <b>karmencita</b>; table by <b>java</b></span>
43 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
lol, Horizon Ridge is twitchy. <- Ragnar's handiwork. :p Also, this is short and blah because Cutthroat really doesn't have anything to say at the moment.

Cutthroat remained silent as the few other filed in and listened to what Bazi and Njal both had to say in turn. It was a lot to take in but the inky pirate did not see how any of it really pertained to him because, though he had not asked and did not know for certain, he was fairly sure he wasn’t entitled to things like Trades because he was a captive first and foremost. The rank he wore was only a courtesy, surely. A fancy word to hide the truth. He wouldn’t be able to accompany Bazi on her journey, he wasn’t allowed outside of Swiftcurrent Creek’s borders - that had been made clear - and he doubted anyone would want him on the borders out of nothing more than mistrust, if not for a similar reason: he could escape if left too close to the borders. So, thus far this little meeting seemed …irrelevant to the inky pirate. When the two newest leaders fell silent a few others spoke up offering to assist. Cutthroat’s ears twitched to signify that he was paying attention for whatever it was worth but, again, the Pirate prisoner favored his silence.
Messages In This Thread
RE: this exam accounts for 80% of your final grade - by Cutthroat - May 19, 2014, 07:26 AM