Arrow Lake my feelings are too loud for words and too shy for the world
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Adeline swallows a lump in her throat. She's never felt quite so small and the urge to stand takes over. A few shuffling of her feet but she rises to all fours—still towered over by the silver brute—but there's an improvement. She feels sand lodged in places of her fur she wishes to shake out but she doesn't wish to let her guard down. The way he holds himself is different than most wolves, a more demanding dominance than she has been used to. Her ears slick back against her head and she bobs it once with an added shrug of her shoulders.

"Yeah, I guess so," she answers without much thought to the statement. She had not enjoyed her time away when she departed Easthollow and since her return, she'd kept around wolves as much as she could, leading her from one group to the next and, here she stands with nothing to show for it. "I'm just enjoying a little adventure... you know?" she ends with an awkward chuckle.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
RE: my feelings are too loud for words and too shy for the world - by Addie - May 21, 2017, 10:29 AM