Arrow Lake my feelings are too loud for words and too shy for the world
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Adeline tries to allow herself to relax but it accomplishes little. Her posture does not length and instead she is a little hunched and her ears remain low, tail lazy behind her. The brute sticks around for small talk and a swell in her stomach gives her acidic butterflies tormenting her insides. The loner life has never been for her. If she knew she had a pack, even in travel from home, she may have been quicker to let herself ease into something a little more friendlily. She has no one to return to and the need to be careful far more outweighs any of her other decisions. Still, he tries to continue the conversation and she gives him a weak smile in return. “Not really,” she comments and shrugs as nonchalant as her nervousness will allow, but her smile does broaden before she relaxes her facial features. I want to go home.

She lifts her chin a little and smooths out the tension in her shoulders, hoping to ease some of the stress from the air between them (or over her, as reading others have never been terribly easy). “You look lonely, too,” she then observes, if only to placate their small talk.

They did not linger long together before their small talk diminished and they went on their own way.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
RE: my feelings are too loud for words and too shy for the world - by Addie - May 27, 2017, 11:21 AM