Noctisardor Bypass We still live in the same town, well don't we?
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
So, they did not plan to stay after all. Perhaps that was good, since they were indeed very close, but this man - who she assumed was the alpha of the neighbours - seemed friendly enough. It would just mean Gwen had less to worry about. "It is a nice place, for sure, so I understand you coming around here." She let out a small chuckle, though she was indeed glad they had more of the land for the colder, tougher months. Even so, it was not often they had to leave the Bypass to find food - a large amount of prey sheltered within.

"I ought to warn you, however, that the area around here is slightly dangerous at the moment. There's currently... an insane wolf around. You may have seen her - she's all black with purple eyes. Uh... well, I think it's safe to say she is a murderer." The warning was spoken out of worry - she did not wish to see any of their neighbours hurt by Kelina. "I don't know if she'll come near you, since her current target is actually... one of our own, but I'd advise you to be careful just in case."
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: We still live in the same town, well don't we? - by Gwen - May 10, 2017, 09:44 AM