Noctisardor Bypass We still live in the same town, well don't we?
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen nodded her head gravely. "It is indeed a problem. Another approached, one smaller than Day and Gwen, and one that looked somewhat similar to Day himself. She simply assumed she was his daughter, or some other relative. For sure they seemed to know each other. The Empress glanced at the man again, wondering if he would rather tell the girl or keep it secret. But then, the white wolfess would have told her, minus a few details. But that was her opinion. Even so, Gwen leaned slightly closer while they spoke of Kelina, just incase someone might be listening. 

"I still don't believe she will cause much trouble around your pack, but I suppose we can never be too sure. Especially with someone as insane as her. We have tried a few times to get rid of her, but she seems to know exactly the worst times to come. I gave an order yesterday that nobody is allowed to leave the territory alone." Gwen, for certain, was grateful that Grayday held a similar amount of concern, mainly for the children. As was Gwen's worry - they had two litters on the way. "Her name is Kelina. The one she's targeted here is her brother, Horosk, so he seems to be her main focus, but she seems to be attemptin to hurt everyone he knows, which puts everyone here at risk. I wouldn't put it past her to go snooping around your land for information."

Little did she know that the girl in front of her had already met Kelina, and indeed given her information about the Bypass. "You'll know her when you see her. Horosk told me that she acts all sweet at first, and if you don't give her what she wants then...." How was she to phrase this with the girl here? "...She becomes... less sweet."
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: We still live in the same town, well don't we? - by Gwen - May 11, 2017, 11:02 AM