Hideaway Strath reebok
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
cameo post! i'll only reply with arturo again if needed. :-)

[table width=85%][tr][td]
The call rises through the Strath and suspicion towards wolves he does not know draws him to the borders where the howl had risen from. Arturo is not surprised to find that Lotte has already intervened, beating him there. The lotturos are old enough now that they do not need Lotte strapped to them twenty four seven and Arturo imagines the newfound freedom must be liberating for her. He is confident that she has the situation in hand but he is weary and he is Ceannasach. He knows Lotte’s Enok Tundra has taught her how to handle herself in a fight, not that he believes these wolves seeks a fight. Reek, Jhala and Astik, he believes is what Dagfinn has called the darker boy. Reek mentions that they are all that is left of Golden Glade and Arturo purses his lips, ears cupped forth atop his skull attentive as he listens intently to the conversation between the ex-Glade wolves and his wife. He had assumed, as Lotte had, that they had just appeared to take back their son whose memory was not well enough to send back on his own despite that he was old enough. Arturo had not interacted with the pallid boy personally but he is well informed of his condition. Fiery, twin sun gaze settles upon the small family as he wonders if they intend to seek a home among the Strath, among Teaghlaigh. So long as they are willing to adhere to what he and Lotte expect of all wolves of The Family he does not see reason as to why Lotte (or he) should not allow them a home. He had aspirations, once, of striking an alliance with them which seemed would no longer be necessary. He lingers, a contemplative and silent sentry to the scene, making sure his presence is seen and noted but that he has no intention of interfering unless it is necessary. He trusts Lotte’s judgment entirely and their fate, if they do seek a home with Teaghlaigh, lays at the feet of it’s Queen.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
reebok - by Jhala - May 09, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: reebok - by Lotte - May 09, 2017, 08:38 PM
RE: reebok - by Astik - May 10, 2017, 03:41 AM
RE: reebok - by Reek - May 10, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: reebok - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: reebok - by Arturo - May 11, 2017, 03:39 AM
RE: reebok - by Tapat - May 11, 2017, 09:18 AM