Moonspear but i know that i love you so
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Scion was running toward the canyon behind his brothers, his tongue lolling joyously from his mouth and his feet pounding on the dry red bedrock. His red pelt felt warm beneath the beating heat of the late afternoon sun, his lean shadow stretching out in front of him as it began to set behind him. As they neared the edge of the gully, his golden eyes shone with anticipation. They had been playing in the dry Mexican heat for hours now and he was desperate for a drink.

He heard a playful cry of, "Think fast!" and glanced sideways just in time to see a piece of driftwood being launched in his direction. Scion yipped and sped up suddenly, his hindquarters lowering and his tail whipping between his legs as he attempted to dodge the missile. It missed him and he started to laugh breathlessly, only to realize he was approaching the lip of the canyon much faster than anticipated. With a choked gasp, he began to skid, kicking up scree and dust.

His yelp echoed off the red rocks as he tumbled over the edge, his body crashing into the sharp rocks of the ravine wall before splashing loudly into the cool rapids below. Worried faces appeared above, eyes desperately scanning the small river, but Scion never resurfaced.

He woke up with a gasp, flailing his limbs and unleashing a frightened wail that would surely elicit teasing from his brothers. With a grunt, he tried to roll over onto his belly. His body felt incredibly peculiar and the smells wafting into his nose were equally strange. When he finally tried to open his eyes, he found them glued shut. He also couldn't hear anything, despite the distinct sensation of someone—likely Tacoma, who had thrown the driftwood—fussing over him. He no longer cared what his brothers might think; he began to whimper and whine in fear.

He remembered running, slipping, falling... but where was he now? And what was happening? Scion's heart fluttered in his chest as he kicked, squirmed and began to scream.
Messages In This Thread
but i know that i love you so - by Amekaze - May 10, 2017, 03:07 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Charon - May 10, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Galaxy - May 10, 2017, 08:21 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Vela - May 10, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Amekaze - May 10, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Charon - May 11, 2017, 07:11 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Hydra - May 11, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Alya - May 11, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Amekaze - May 14, 2017, 04:05 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Lyra - May 17, 2017, 12:25 PM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Ran - May 18, 2017, 01:42 AM