Cerulean Cape we have always known how to be monsters
l e v i a t h a n
63 Posts
Ooc —
tagging for reference! :D

[table width=85%][tr][td]
The Atlanian is not sure her nerves have settled any but he watched her as he watched the tide: beseeching of any change that might give indication of change. Granted, he is much more familiar with Atlan and their swift changing moods than he is a woman’s expressions. He grapples here and now for what is a mystery to him, a riddle he thinks he may never understand. @Ixchel has been a constant presence in his life (has sort of raised him) but she is flesh and blood and he is blessed with the ease of knowing her cues. His whole life thus far has been spent in devotion to Atlan and serving them, acting as their mortal voice above the scream of a vicious storm or the lullaby croons of low tide and thus like a monk he is isolated from much. Kitsch, she introduces. “Kitsch,” He repeats testing it vocally out upon his smooth tongue, tasting it’s syllables and how they rise and fall as they spill forth from betwixt his lips.

Axolotl draws in a soft breath as he watches her knead the sand — a curious gesture he surmises but he does not capitalize upon it, instead focusing up her inquiry which comes after she agrees with the beauty of the Cape. Axolotl is easily smitten with any coastal territory. It could be barren of food and besmirched with black, burnt sand and he would be fond of it so long as it kept him in close proximity to Them. To Atlan. He contemplates her question. The answer is hardly so simple for him as a definitive yes or no. He lives where ever Atlan dwells. He would live within the Sea if he could sprout gills and survive beneath it’s waves without oxygen — but alas that is not a realistic option and he is suffice to settle with little other choice. He has called three packs home in his life but now he calls no pack family and no place home. “I live where ever Atlan dwells,” The leviathan gestures to the sea with his muzzle so that Kitsch might better understand. This is vague but it, too, will have to suffice.
[/td][/tr][/table]
she spoke to the king in me
and slept with the beast
Messages In This Thread
we have always known how to be monsters - by Axolotl - May 10, 2017, 04:13 AM
RE: we have always known how to be monsters - by Axolotl - May 29, 2017, 03:06 PM