Fox's Glade Life is a journey and only you hold the key
26 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sorry for the wait and short post :( <3

When hearing the other male's response, Neako gave another silent bow of his head, his unkept tail swaying idly behind him as he waited for his new companion to begin the journey. And once the dark stranger began to move, the bulky male's own paws shifted upon the ground as they finally started their quest. The loner kept his stare forward, that was until the stranger broke the lingering silence between them and Neako averted his gaze from the path ahead and slowly to the similar colored companion at his side, ”Not from around here.” He smirked some, his tail giving a soft swish, a gentle wag of sorts as he let out a laugh, ”I come from a land East of here..” Neako said, nose pointing beyond the creek and many rivers and streams in the distance, ”There's nothing for me there..” The brute added with an almost icy look within his eyes, ”So now I roam the wilds.” Neako replied as grey socked paws carried him casually along side the other male.

”How 'bout yourself?” The bulky male asked curiously, deciding to throw the stranger's own question at him, ”Unless you've always been with your pack?” The brute said with a tilt of his head, his pace steady as he journeyed with the still nameless male.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Life is a journey and only you hold the key - by Neako - June 10, 2017, 10:06 AM