Cedar Sweep Keep moving, she said.
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
oh geez, I'm so sorry about the wait on this! we can always fade out and do another thread at some point if you'd like!

Hemlock gave a stiff nod when he mentioned his sister; she missed her own siblings fiercely but her place was no longer in Awenasa. It hadn't been for almost a year. It was something that surprised her to consider; she had not seen family in that long, and it was such a fixture in her life that without Teaghlaigh to provide that anchor she would surely have perished. "Hopefully you will not be separated for too long, I know the pain that comes with an absent sibling." Or three - but Gotham was no doubt to her as his sister was to him. 

He was special, in a way, and Hemlock was more curious about Anubis and his history. It seemed there was a great deal in common between the two, even if they had only just met. She wondered where the similarities would stop, if they would. It did not take long before the two parted, and Hemlock was at least a little bit more settled in herself. It always helped to find someone who had similar stories as her own. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 12:34 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 12:50 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 01:12 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 01:27 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 01:44 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 02:04 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 03:12 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Anubis Sekket - May 11, 2017, 03:27 AM
RE: Keep moving, she said. - by Hemlock - June 23, 2017, 06:06 PM