Big Salmon Lake These walls, they seem to call my name
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
I wasn't voting for anything specific, so this is fine. :)

One of the most wonderous thing of being a loner, is being able to go wherever, whenever, however you desire. Slade took dvantage of his freedom, wandering between the dark brood of forestry near where he once called home and around into the lighter, more strangled than normal plethera of growing sticks that were pagued by some parasitic villain that drained their own attractiveness.

A song swirled around in his head as he finished ripping apart the last of a goose who thought protecting his mate and eggs would have been a good idea, that night. Dreaded though it was, this goose was damn tastey.

"I'm blowin' up the mystery, and all the pretty things you see..."

He hummed the rest as he took his time, making his way through the delicate meat and marrow as if he was fine dining.

"Living with a villain pacing in my mind."

Slade came across an aroma that wasn't exactly the smell of geese, let alone the one he had torn to pieces. Oh, no, no,...this was something that would have been even more delectable. A baby. Even more distinct, a wolf baby. And with a volcanic stare that was more known to demons than wolves, Slade lowered himself well into the rising rebellious blades of grass, the thck and spiky ruff guardhairs on the hunch of powerful shoulders too taking on the form of grass blades, from a distance. The pup looked about, azure irises visible even from his cover, and Slade remained as still as stone, until the pup made his error...he stopped searching for danger.

Slithering through the grass, the serpentine lupine snaked to the direct back of the wolf pup, the moon being a lovely little thing in the sky tonight, her light portraying the shadows faceing him, and not the other way around. He made his way through the soft grass, then sat just behind the wolf pup, just on the last thread of peripheral's fringes.

"I don't believe your mother allows your bedtime to be this late, little one."
                                                                                       [Image: lodaup96f21.gif]
Messages In This Thread
These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - May 11, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Slade - May 11, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 16, 2017, 11:27 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 18, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 05:34 PM