Big Salmon Lake These walls, they seem to call my name
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]Nyx felt achieved. While she had seen Damien around - had even spoken to the powerful and rightful ruler of their woods - their plan had not been set in motion yet. Nyx was not scared of pain or torture; perhaps she did not fear like the forest king at all. There was little she was afraid of, and so, as she pondered one night, it felt only natural to enjoy a stroll under the pale light of the moon. As the goddess of night - or at least one who shared her name - she felt part of the night like none of her siblings did. She sometimes even wondered where her weakling brothers had disappeared to. Atshen was the only one of her family that she often spoke and had a connection with - the rest were replaceable.

It was a shame that the clouds blocked the moon every now and again; the lake was prone to be beautiful under it. Then again, the darkness that the clouds provided was more than enough to hide her deep night pelt that was dusted with crushed stars. The only thing could've given her away were her white-accented face and spring eyes that seemed to enchant a lot of men and women these days. But, in the stillness of the night, she scented something quite peculiar; two males, one carrying the distinct smell of a pup. She slowed to a stop to sniff the air, closing her eyes to take it in, when she found the trail of the older one. The wind was in her favour; if she could smell them, they should not be able to sense her. Luckily, Nyx did not sport the brutish form most in her family did; she was quite agile for someone that seemed as strong as her. She sneaked to where they were, picking up the voice of a man as she hid herself in the covering grass.

Something felt off about the way he spoke. He had not threatened the child, but they did not seem to know each other. Nyx always tried to be a hero to get benefits out of others and tonight was no exception. She revealed herself to them; proud yet not particularly dominant. A true gentleman would bring the child where he belonged. Her slightly accented voice was like a gunshot to the silence that came with night, but she would not mind the attention.[/tr][/td][/table]
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - May 11, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Nocturnal - May 12, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 16, 2017, 11:27 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 18, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 05:34 PM