Big Salmon Lake These walls, they seem to call my name
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]With a deep stare was she fixated on the man that loomed so sinisterly near the child - face a nonchalant frown as the man spoke. Something about the deep black loner spoke to her; perhaps it was his size or the danger in his aura. He reminded Nyx of Damien, even though she could not completely tell within the darkness they had found themselves in. What do you plan on doing with him? Surely he is not yours.  Nyx asked as she stepped closer. She was far from a child anymore; she could converse with the stranger on a mature level so they could settle on what to do about this strange situation.

Where did you come from, spiderling? She asked as she turned to the small boy. Not even the hint of a smile appeared on her face; lips pulled in a tight line right after she was done talking. She did not trust the other man with the kid alone, otherwise she had simply left the child alone. It was not her job to babysit small boys.[/tr][/td][/table]
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - May 11, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Nocturnal - May 13, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 16, 2017, 11:27 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 18, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 05:34 PM