Big Salmon Lake These walls, they seem to call my name
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
The Nightmare King had realized his desire to be in the presence had become quite diminished. Well, actually, it had never existed. How does one lessen something which does not exist? These two were beneath his interest, all having a powwow in deciphering locations of who was from where. And it couldn't exactly matter that he had a plan to meet up with a ...friend..later tonight. There were things that needed to be discussed, and these two playing 20 questions had began to waste what spare time he had originally planned to keep to himself.

He would probably look defeated by this female if he just upped and left, yet the Shadow Sire stood to his fours and shook his coat out. He wouldn't have the time to try and pry words from this pup, nor the time to sate this woman's inquisive desires.

"I bid you both farewell." Whether it was returned, he cared little of. More important things were at stake here, and he had no intention to use these two as an excuse; he would just look pathetic.

With less than a sweep of his banner, the ex-Brotherhood member returned to the lands of malevolence, just on the external fringes of the BlackFeather's forests, with the scent of both lupines etched well within his memory.

Thank you for the meet, you two!
                                                                                       [Image: lodaup96f21.gif]
Messages In This Thread
These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - May 11, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Slade - May 14, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 16, 2017, 11:27 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 18, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 05:34 PM