Permafrost Hollows salut i força al canut
35 Posts
Ooc —
The scent came in first and he pivoted as the feline seemed to materialize from nothing. In its domain the cat was a graceful goddess being summoned to entertain a lesser. Redmoon could feel the danger in this animal and he lowered his center of gravity in preparation to attack, his ears slipped to the side and were made flat as he flashed his fangs and released a deep growl in warning. Though as he did, he noticed and watched the cream coated pelt, she did nothing so overly hostile and that alone told Redmoon he was either not being taken seriously or that this cat was truly a friendly one. His nose rampantly sought for a better bearing on this cougar, so deadly a foe, he wasn’t looking for a beating. 

Then, she cooed a venomous symphony of words he understood so very little of. Her words alone told of a storied past which Redmoon was sure he didn’t want to step across wrongly. Though for she tone, he realized she wasn’t here for a fight. At least just yet. He relaxed and his growl vanished, as did his snarling display. He rose to his full height and his ears move back to focus on the cat. 

Needless to say her voice was attractive enough, welcoming almost, but a cougar was not something to be taken lightly. Redmoon would be a fool to lower his guard. He opened his mouth to give words in return and lost them - if he failed to understand her then how in the world, would she understand him. Clamping his mouth shut he took several gentle steps towards this curiosity, his eyes were wide and locked on target. One wrong step here could show him hostile where, in truth, he was not. An injury way out here could prove trying in the coming days. He needed to tread carefully. Swallowing, he produced voice. It came from a rough source, gravel and coarse though youthful in origin. 

“This is your territory.” He made a statement - his approach to this point had collected a plethora of scents and now in front of this cougar he matched them. There was no dismissing that fact. But he would not back down like a coward, especially not to one of the wolf’s natural enemies, “I’ve been roaming for a while now.” He paused, such a confession was pointless for he wasn’t in search of anything except for the next day’s light. A wanderer was all he could be. Though he’d already said too much. A vagabond such as he was, the cat would spot him as a scavenger and a threat to her food caches in the area. He couldn’t blame her if she did, he likely would seek out such an easy meal. Then again, he wasn’t even sure if she could understand him - an unfortunate language barrier. 

But as he studied her and her body language, not to say he was so in tune with a feline’s movements and such, he could see the disdain in her form. As if he was nearly insignificant to her very presence. Such a lordly attitude began to sour on Redmoon’s mind and he began to realize how out of place she thought he was around here. What right did this ‘cat’ of all things have to think so poorly of him? He almost chuckled as he knew well he didn’t even belong anywhere to speak of, she was very right! But the audacity was unbecoming all the same. 

He may have started acting like a total scab if he wasn’t so concerned of watching her every movement. “Know of any good hunting grounds nearby?” He inquired, taking a few more steps towards the cougar. The closer he got the more he smelt on her and knowledge was power. “This time of season, I’m sure you see a lot of traffic come this way.”
Messages In This Thread
salut i força al canut - by Majorca - May 11, 2017, 10:08 PM
RE: salut i força al canut - by Redmoon - May 12, 2017, 08:54 AM
RE: salut i força al canut - by Majorca - May 13, 2017, 10:47 PM
RE: salut i força al canut - by Redmoon - May 15, 2017, 01:26 PM
RE: salut i força al canut - by Majorca - May 24, 2017, 09:23 PM
RE: salut i força al canut - by Redmoon - May 31, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: salut i força al canut - by Majorca - June 08, 2017, 12:54 AM
RE: salut i força al canut - by Redmoon - June 08, 2017, 02:13 PM
RE: salut i força al canut - by Majorca - June 10, 2017, 05:09 PM