Cedar Sweep you have to get what you want your own way
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Private 
[table width=85%][tr][td]
There is a certain chaos to the life that he shares with @Lotte and though it has not been easy — Arturo knows that nothing in life worth having is ever easy — the gangster knows that there is no one in the world he would rather share it with. All the tribulations, all of the victories. The happy moments and the horrible ones. Their children are wonderful and beautiful beings and their time is spent between caring for them and ruling Arturo thinks that perhaps Lotte deserves a break. A few hours of quiet from the chaos. Arturo knows that he does. He does not deign to travel far from the Strath, staying within howling range of it but he does not think Hemlock or Chusi will need them for the few hours he intends to steal Lotte for himself. If it means that he is selfish, then Arturo would be the first to admit that he is. He is very selfish; but he also wants to keep their romance alive — not that the gangster has ever fancied himself much of a romantic. He scopes out a nice little clearing in Cedar Sweep, not too far away from the Strath to cause distress (for her or him, he isn’t sure) but far enough away to appreciate the quiet of the neutral, bordering territory. When he is satisfied that he has found a nice spot in the hopes of them being able to enjoy one another’s company without the looming presence of demanding little ones (as much as he indisputably cherishes the Lotturos) he tips his head back and calls for his queen.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
you have to get what you want your own way - by Arturo - May 12, 2017, 04:35 AM