Dragoncrest Cliffs Finally I can join my family.
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist

Kendra wasn't sure what she had taken but it was not good. She wanted to become better with poisons and perhaps even find plants that are poisonous. She sniffed out plants she didn't know as a Botanist. Often she made a guess by the smell of the plant if they were poisonous or not. She was usually so careful if she suspected poison. However, she made a mistake today. She confused some beans for seeds of a plant. Sadly, Kendra never took up Portia on that offer of learning how to treat poisons.

Instantly the female felt her lip swell up. Perhaps these were not normal seeds? Kendra had taken up Castor Beans instead of Seeds. As her lip swelled she swallowed what she thought were seeds. Her eyes started to water. Something was wrong, even her throat seemed to swell up. Instantly the female wheezed for air. She let out a weak howl for help. Yet, with that howl, all the air was out of her lungs and she couldn't get new air back into her lungs. She female gasped for air but she couldn't get enough back into her lungs.

Soon her vision blacked out. The young female crumpled towards the ground and stayed there. Her mind wandered, slowly everything around her was becoming dim. Her main focus was trying to get air into her lungs. Kendra was not blessed today. However, the dark female never feared to die. As her mind gave up on trying to breathe Kendra slowly became more peaceful. There wasn't any pain, and finally, finally she would meet her mother and see her twin brother again. The young witch was finally at rest.

Bye, Kendra <3
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
Finally I can join my family. - by Kendra - May 12, 2017, 09:53 AM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Portia - May 12, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by RIP Blodreina - May 12, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Portia - May 13, 2017, 09:59 AM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by RIP Blodreina - May 14, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Antumbra - May 14, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Portia - June 01, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 10:22 AM