Dragoncrest Cliffs Finally I can join my family.
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
somehow, portia had not been in the know lately. usually, the speckled fisa was all about knowing that gossip, but she hadn't had the slightest idea that kendra and eske were a potential item. she'd smelled them together around before, but she'd never really put two and two together. she was shocked to see such emotion erupt from the usual stone that eske was, and with her ears still pinned back she left kendra to press herself to eske-- should the cheka let her. "eske," she said softly, laying gentle licks to her cheek in hopes of calming her breathes, "there's nothing i can do." she was trying to imagine wildfire dead, or dio, or either one of her babies. this was surely a devastating sight, but she was not so close to kendra. whatever eske was feeling, portia could not fully relate to, though she desperately wanted to be with eske in this moment-- she empathize with her. "i'm here, eske," she added, quietly. it was not much, and probably not useful, but portia wouldn't leave if the cheka didn't want her to.
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
Finally I can join my family. - by Kendra - May 12, 2017, 09:53 AM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Portia - May 12, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by RIP Blodreina - May 12, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Portia - May 13, 2017, 09:59 AM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by RIP Blodreina - May 14, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Antumbra - May 14, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Portia - June 01, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Xan - June 07, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Antumbra - June 18, 2017, 06:09 AM