Otter Creek WHERE IS MY BABY
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
By her response — or rather, lack thereof — Sheogorath realised that it might be harder than he thought to get through to his sister after all that had happened. He was considering as he looked at Damien, who too avoided eye contact, that it might be easier to just leave this place behind, for it seemed evident he would find none of the satisfaction he sought here. No matter how loyal he remained to his siblings, they seemed to avoid him like the plague and no matter how enticing, perhaps it was time to let them go and spread his wings. Or try a little more forcefully at plucking the fruits one last time, if he was going to go, anyway.

To Damien, he nosed his brother's neck briefly and shallowly without a touch of affection this time, and he murmured, "Soon," as a reminder that his time was running out or he would be outed — it was a last effort to get what he wanted the peaceful way or maybe he needed to up his game and take more drastic steps.

His thoughts were diverted by Potema's sad eyes and he looked at her with a sympathetic frown as he heard the distress in her voice. Koume, then. "Where was she last seen?" asked Sheogorath, deciding to focus now on finding the child as another last-ditch effort — but this time in favour of pleasing his sister rather than his brother and in a much different manner — and thinking of further steps later.
Messages In This Thread
WHERE IS MY BABY - by Potema - May 13, 2017, 03:42 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Cicero - May 18, 2017, 05:52 AM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Damien - May 21, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Vandal - May 21, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Potema - May 24, 2017, 01:06 AM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Cicero - May 24, 2017, 01:47 AM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Damien - May 30, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Vandal - June 10, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Potema - June 26, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Vaati - June 26, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Cicero - July 07, 2017, 03:20 AM