Otter Creek WHERE IS MY BABY
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

The grey wraith that joined them got a quick glance, a polite acknowledgement, from the dark prince. There wasn't a name to his face yet, but Damien had seen him about the forest a few times already and he was accustomed to his presence. There had been too many setbacks in Damien's ruling of the forest and for that reason he had decided to stay back in the shadows until a plan was thoroughly schemed to retake what was rightfully his, but Damien hadn't seen the down side of his decision before making it, and his ties with the members of Blackfeather Woods had seen a deep damage that would perhaps make for a disadvantage in another moment. That and the fact that his ties with his very own relatives was not the best either. Especially with his brother.

His approach, unwelcome, sent chills running down Damien's spine, electrifying his ruff as the warm whisper caressed his face. He knew what Cicero wanted, and he knew the consequences of not giving it to him, but Damien had never been covered in such a way and he needed to think things through before giving his brother some form of response. For now he stayed still, gave the creep a sideways glance, cold, barren, and shook the thought off his head to address Potema's distress first.

He had the best intentions to help, really, for as strange as the sound of that might be. But some things he simply was not prepared to deal with. How could you lose her? he growled, feeling the anger suddenly boiling as Potema revealed what was troubling her. They were the seed of Blackfeather Woods' future, the Melonii legacy! Maybe it was the anxiety that Cicero had managed to spark within him with his cold touch speaking, maybe he was right in his anger and Potema was to blame, but in that moment Damien simply could not cope with his disappointment and frustration.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
WHERE IS MY BABY - by Potema - May 13, 2017, 03:42 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Cicero - May 18, 2017, 05:52 AM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Damien - May 21, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Vandal - May 21, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Potema - May 24, 2017, 01:06 AM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Cicero - May 24, 2017, 01:47 AM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Damien - May 30, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Vandal - June 10, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Potema - June 26, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Vaati - June 26, 2017, 09:57 PM