Otter Creek WHERE IS MY BABY
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

Had she stepped back, had she just accepted Damien's pointless anger as it was and leave it to rest like the rational being she was supposed to be, then perhaps things wouldn't have tuned so bad. Weren't it for Cicero's intervention then Damien would have apprehended his sister in the midst of his temper. He did not want to, he truly didn't, but the mirage in which he was submerged by anger made things really confusing.

His own hackles raised like everyone else's, and his ears pointed forward like two black, threatening spikes. His own growl joins the chorus, a low growl, meaningless, pointless. The spider was right, it wasn't Potema's fault, but it was unlike the dark prince to admit being wrong, so he pushed it. You do not give me orders, he snarled, You may be my brother, Cicero, but you're still beneath me. Make sure you never forget that, he added, pressing forward with a threatening step.

If Koume is not brought back to Blackfeather Woods unscathed I will make it your responsibility, he stated, putting the weight on Cicero's shoulders and probably making everything even worse..

Damien was not a good uncle. Perhaps it ran in the family, perhaps it was a curse bestowed upon the Melonii, that none of them would ever be an appropriate parental figure, worried more about themselves and appearances, things hidden in shadows perhaps, than the real values of family. Damien left his siblings to find Koume themselves that day feeling that he had freed himself from the responsibility. He believed, in his own twisted way, that should they find her alive it would be because of him, that he would be her hero and everything would work in his favor.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
WHERE IS MY BABY - by Potema - May 13, 2017, 03:42 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Cicero - May 18, 2017, 05:52 AM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Damien - May 21, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Vandal - May 21, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Potema - May 24, 2017, 01:06 AM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Cicero - May 24, 2017, 01:47 AM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Damien - May 30, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Vandal - June 10, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Potema - June 26, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Vaati - June 26, 2017, 09:57 PM